OGDC discovers gas and condendate at Kharo Well 1

OGDC
Posted by: KSEStocks News 2

OGDC discovers gas and condendate at Kharo Well 1

In a notification sent to the PSX on 19/02/2024, the Oil & Gas Development Company (OGDC) announced the discovery of gas and condensate at Kharo Well 1.

OGDCL has discovered fresh reserves at Kharo-1, in the Khewari block, district Khairpur, Sindh. The company holds a 95% working interest in the Khewari block while the remaining 5% is held by GHPL (Government Holdings Private Limited).

The execution of the drilling and testing operations achieved a depth of 3762 metres. Subsequent testing procedures registered 14.3 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD) of gas, in addition to 93 barrels per day (bbls/d) of condensate.

OGDC shares were trading at Rs. 115.53 at market close today.

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *